29 May 2012

like a needle through the heart

too many things are going on in my mind.. mind and soul is hurting.. why? i am not sure myself.. my feelings are trying to tell me something.. but i don't know what.. either that or i'm in denial.. my heart is telling me something that i cannot withstand.

i need to do something.. need to change something... need to start something.. but which one? this or that might have a different impact. and i don't want the worst impact to my life. i have aysha to think about.

Dear Allah, to you i seek solitude. please give me the strength to endure this phase. i had these feelings before and now again i have to deal with it. i'm sure the feelings will past.. fades away..



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Kissable Cheeks - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger