26 January 2012

update

This week, I am busy working during Chinese New Year… and helping out my sis in law’s wedding preparation for this coming Friday. I’m taking leave on Friday for the solemnization. It is a small wedding but I’m looking forward to it. aysha’s coming along too.. She’s getting much cheekier and full of babbles. She’ll get grumpy if she’s tired or wants something she cannot have. Hopefully there will be lots of her pictures that I can post here.

Sad news: my bestmate’s husband recently passed away. They were only married for 3 months and just gotten back from honeymoon the week before. I was really shocked by this news. Semoga rohnya dicucuri rahmat. Al-fatihah.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Kissable Cheeks - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger