31 December 2011

selamat tinggal 2011

2011 gives me a lot of sweet and bitter memories that i can never forget. I'm truly blessed with a wonderful husband,  a lovely aysha and an understanding family. i get to see aysha grow up active and healthy.. my husband graduated from college in october.. and my sister getting engaged in november. there are also times when i am down and blue but i guess that is what life is. being married and a mother and all. i get to learn to be extremely patient and look at the bright side. i learnt that i can never satisfy everyone.. but i will always try to satisfy my own heart. i am looking forward to 2012.. with so many things in my resolution checklist that i need to accomplish. insyaallah, i will try my best to get as many done as possible.

May 2012 make me a better wife, a better mother and a better daughter.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Kissable Cheeks - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger